We can offer a variety of services ranging from basic bookkeeping to accounts and tax advice. At Cornflower Accountants we can assist with the following:

  • Bring in all of your invoices and receipts and we can complete the bookkeeping either monthly/ quarterly or annually.
  • We can assist with the preparation of your annual accounts for your self-employment business.
  • Personal income tax return preparation and submission to HMRC.
  • PAYE Tax Coding adjustments.
  • Specialist tax advice on many complex areas including Statutory Residence Tests and Capital Gains Tax.

If the service you require is not listed above please contact us and we shall see if we can advise you accordingly (or put you in touch with somebody who can!)